Embroidery Artwork Guidelines
Use solid shapes only
- Do not include photographic imagery: no gradients, no blends.
- Use only solid colors.
- All fonts in the embroidery files should be converted to outlines so you don't have to send over the font files.
- Fonts and details in Flat embroidery should be a minimum of 10mm high for upper case letters and 8mm for lower case letters.
- For side logos, there's a maximum of 10 characters per line
- For Flat embroidery, the minimum thickness for shapes is 2mm, the maximum thickness: 10mm
- If you want to outline objects with a different color, the line thickness must be between 2mm and 10mm.
- Background color must be transparent.
- Vector graphics files (AI, PDF, EPS) are highly recommended. If you don't have vector files available, raster graphics (PNG) can be used as well if the resolution is at least 300 dpi. We don't accept embroidery file types you have digitized yourself.